Let The Love Of Sports Make You Money

If you have a favourite niche blog site that you would like to promote you can do it here. Tell us how you came up with the niche, how you market it, how it's performing and anything else you think we will find interesting.
Sire
Site Admin

Let The Love Of Sports Make You Money

Postby Sire » Wed May 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Because of the success of my Online Lottery Site I decided to start another one, namely Get Online Lotteries. This allows me to target new keywords and hopefully build my online lottery customers. If you're looking at making money in the same way I've listed what I believe to me the best affiliates in this post.

Since then I've decided to start another niche blog. This one is to take advantage not only of people's love of sport but of their love to place a bet on them as well. Like the lottery sites, every time someone joins one of the online sports betting agencies that I represent they become my customer for life. This means that every time they place a wager I get my commission.

To date I've joined two online sports betting agencies.

Yep, once you join these guys you'll be able to promote the very popular sportingbet online sports betting agency.

I'll be adding other online sports betting agencies that you can join as I find them. You may want to bookmark this post :P

Return to “Your Make Money Niche Blog”