Salut, Ciao, Aloha and Hello

A place to welcome new members and for new members to tell us a little about themselves
Dan

Salut, Ciao, Aloha and Hello

Postby Dan » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:18 am

Hi, my name is Dan, I run the show over at Race For A Million! Im hoping to expand my site soon, and complete various 'unfinished' projects.

A little bit about me - I'm 22 years old, am in full time work, and am desperatly trying to find a way to make money online so that I can live comfortably and not get up in the mornings! lol! Seriously, I really want to work for myself rather than be part of a 'coperate machine' (as some may say). I hope to acomplish this by the time I reach the age of 23, which will be in July!

I look forward to seeing this community increase, and hopefully providing some useful information.

Sire
Site Admin

Re: Salut, Ciao, Aloha and Hello

Postby Sire » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:15 am

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum. It's nice to have a goal in life as it provides a good focus. I love the name of your blog as it show people what you are striving for. Good luck, and I hope that we can attract lots of members so that our collective intelligence can help all of us achieve our goals.

Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:28 am

Welcome aboard Dan, I love the title of your blog...even though you 1-upped (or should I say 3-upped?) me in the foreign languages in this post title ;)

Dan

Postby Dan » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:06 am

Haha, didn't mean to Jeremy! Just liked the idea of saying hello a bit differently :P

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:54 pm

Dan wrote:Hi, my name is Dan, I run the show over at Race For A Million! Im hoping to expand my site soon, and complete various 'unfinished' projects.

A little bit about me - I'm 22 years old, am in full time work, and am desperatly trying to find a way to make money online so that I can live comfortably and not get up in the mornings! lol! Seriously, I really want to work for myself rather than be part of a 'coperate machine' (as some may say). I hope to acomplish this by the time I reach the age of 23, which will be in July!

I look forward to seeing this community increase, and hopefully providing some useful information.

Welcome to the forum, Dan. You know, I may be an older guy, but I appreciate seeing some of the younger guys realizing that it's much better to try to earn it for themselves rather than someone else. Good for you!

Return to “The Welcome Mat”