Nice looking place, Sire

A place to welcome new members and for new members to tell us a little about themselves
sunsinger

Nice looking place, Sire

Postby sunsinger » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:22 am

Hi,

I'm a writer from the Atlanta metro area. I "met" Sire at an old, long-gone blogging community called WritingUp. In addition to a MySpace blog, I have blogs on Typepad, Blogger, WordPress, and Xanga. I'm not sure why I have them, but they're a fact of life, I guess.

This place looks pretty nice, so I'm hoping to meet a fair number of people here and have some good conversations.

Malcolm

Jeremy

Re: Nice looking place, Sire

Postby Jeremy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:35 am

Hi Malcolm!

Sire
Site Admin

Postby Sire » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:43 pm

I remember Writingup well, and in a way I reckon that it was only a matter of time before it's demise. What started off as a great site, for one reason or another, it lost its appeal.

Nice to have you as a member Malcolm.

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:00 pm

sunsinger wrote:Hi,

I'm a writer from the Atlanta metro area. I "met" Sire at an old, long-gone blogging community called WritingUp. In addition to a MySpace blog, I have blogs on Typepad, Blogger, WordPress, and Xanga. I'm not sure why I have them, but they're a fact of life, I guess.

This place looks pretty nice, so I'm hoping to meet a fair number of people here and have some good conversations.

Malcolm

Hi Malcolm/Sunsinger,

I was on WritingUp also, but I pretty much kept to myself and didn't get into the fray that was going on there. Too bad it folded; not a bad business model, though I don't know anyone who made a single penny from that site.

Return to “The Welcome Mat”