Rules For Backlink Posts

If there is something new happening at the forum your more than likely to find it here.
Sire
Site Admin

Rules For Backlink Posts

Postby Sire » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:33 pm

As a reward for members I've decide to allow them to post links to their sites from within a post. This is a great way to build backlinks to your blog, especially as all links are dofollow. I've written this post partly as an example of how it should be done and partly so I can take advantage of the backlinks. ;)

I know that there will be some people who will join just to take advantage of my good nature so I am going to set the following rules. If you want your post to survive the big DELETE button you have to make sure that;

1: The post must have value and not consist of just a pile of links. Note example above
    2: The post must not contain affiliate links. You can link to one of your blog posts that contains affiliate links but only if the forum post provides some value to this forum.
    3:You have to actively participate in the forum. This is to stop those people who join just to for that one post never to be seen again. Any non active members will have their account deleted as well as all their posts
    4: Any member not conforming to the Forum Rules will also have their account deleted.

Return to “Latest news”