AdSense Issue

Adsense Tips and Tricks
paclido

AdSense Issue

Postby paclido » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 am

Before I begin with Adsense I may have breached the Adsense Policy

I have been blogging for almost 3 years now and have been posting on a huge range of topics on my nevertheless blog. I have, of late been increasingly interested in signing to the Adsense program. As much as I'm interested in pursuing it, I have since learnt that some of my content may be in breach of the Google Adsense policy.

For approximately the last 12 months I have been embedding video's in my blog some of which would be considered Copyrighted video's.
Thus before I even begin I may likely be breaching the Adsense Policy directive !

Since I'm prepared to remove the offending embedded videos would this be adequate to satisfy the policy ?

Trouble is I never made any notes or lists, as to which video's were copyrighted, so how would I conduct a search of my content to locate the offending video embeds?

http://www.neverthelessnation.com

Thank you for reading this, hopefully someone can help or suggest ?

Sire
Site Admin

Re: AdSense Issue

Postby Sire » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:38 am

I'm sure that once you remove any offending material you will have satisfied the TOS. I had a quick look at your blog and I noticed that most of them are YouTube videos and I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with embedding these into your posts.

As to working out which ones are to be considered suspect I reckon your safest bet would be it remove any that your not sure of.

paclido

Re: AdSense Issue

Postby paclido » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:51 am

Okay, thanks, Sire.

Return to “Google Adsense”