New Blog Title Text Duplicated - Any help

Themes, we love them, but sometimes they just don't work the way we want them to. Post any problems and fixes
peterlee

New Blog Title Text Duplicated - Any help

Postby peterlee » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:09 am

I just created a new wordpress blog(not self-hosted). The title of the blog is "Make Money Blogging|On Internet|Work At Home Ideas. This text appears in the header. I got someone to do a new header to replace it. Unfortunately now I have 2 sets of ""Make Money Blogging|On Internet|Work At Home Ideas" appearing on the new header. One is the default one and the other is the new header image I just changed to. As this is not self-hosted, I have no means of changing or removing and codes.(or can I?). Alternatively I'm not sure if I can change the the default text size. Anyone has a clue how I should proceed? My solution would be to have my new header redo without any text although it's not the best one as the default text looks ugly.

You can take a look at my blog and you'll know what I mean
Make Money Blogging

Peter Lee

Sire
Site Admin

Re: New Blog Title Text Duplicated - Any help

Postby Sire » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:24 am

Hi Peter, I am not familiar with the settings on the 'not self hosted' wordpress blog, but if there is somewhere where you have Make Money Blogging|On Internet|Work At Home Ideas entered in the configuration, perhaps if you removed that the title would also disappear?

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:31 am

peterlee wrote:I just created a new wordpress blog(not self-hosted). The title of the blog is "Make Money Blogging|On Internet|Work At Home Ideas. This text appears in the header. I got someone to do a new header to replace it. Unfortunately now I have 2 sets of ""Make Money Blogging|On Internet|Work At Home Ideas" appearing on the new header. One is the default one and the other is the new header image I just changed to. As this is not self-hosted, I have no means of changing or removing and codes.(or can I?). Alternatively I'm not sure if I can change the the default text size. Anyone has a clue how I should proceed? My solution would be to have my new header redo without any text although it's not the best one as the default text looks ugly.

You can take a look at my blog and you'll know what I mean
Make Money Blogging

Peter Lee

I'm not sure either, Peter, but did you know that someone else had already, kind of, used that name on Wordpress? See this: http://makemoneyblogging.wordpress.com/

ExtremeEzine

Postby ExtremeEzine » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Hi Peter, it looks like you figured it out because it looks good now. Nice to see you here too.

Return to “Themes, Problems And Resolutions”