What do you write about?

A blog without readership is a pretty lonely thing. We all crave readership and strive to build our subscription base. Discuss some of the methods that can be used.
NerdieLeela

What do you write about?

Postby NerdieLeela » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:35 am

I've been browsing this forum for a little bit and while I'm finding some interesting anecdotes and jokes, I haven't heard much in the way of blogging. What is it that you guys like to write about? I'm curious because I want to start up my own blog, but don't know what to write about. Heck, I don't even really know how to develop a good and detailed post..

So, how about it, folks? Post your blog links! I wanna see some material. :D
I really should read blogging for dummies. :P

Sire
Site Admin

Re: What do you write about?

Postby Sire » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Leela, the forum is still very young, which will explain why there isn't much going on, but that will change over time.

As to what to write, it all depends what you're interested in. If you find something that you're passionate about you'll find that words will almost appear automatically on the screen.

Personally I stay away from niche blogs as I find these very limiting. Of all my blogs I love WassupBlog the best as it leaves me wide open for topics. You may want to check out some of my blogs, in my signature, as it may give you an idea of what I am talking about.

EdwardCrooks

What do you write about ?

Postby EdwardCrooks » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:49 pm

I always use to write on marketing and trading.I have been a quality article writer too.

Sire
Site Admin

Re: What do you write about?

Postby Sire » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Hey Edward, good to know and welcome to WBM

Return to “Tips On Building Readership”