Creative Communati

Discuss your favorite blogging platforms and why you love them so much
Steve Lee

Creative Communati

Postby Steve Lee » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:43 am

I have several Blog hosts that I write for online and the easiest to use is Communati because it doesn't require any special Internet knowledge, you can just start writing and find out how much interest the Internet has in whatever your favorite topics are.

I have written a Communati Users Guide that will get you started.

The Internet is All About Links

Many bloggers get disappointed when they first start that they don't get any readers! In our Communati Guide you will learn in one reading what has taken several years for us to learn, Click: Communati Guide

To read my Communati Index, Click: Communati Index

Sire
Site Admin

Re: Creative Communati

Postby Sire » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:35 am

Hi Steve, nice to see that you took the time to join, the very first from Communati! As you know I am a Communati member so I can vouch for all its well know attributes. I haven't been there as often as I like but I do pop my head in and do a post every chance that I get.

sunsinger

Postby sunsinger » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:27 am

Hi Steve,

I'm also on Communati and I agree with you that it's very easy to use. While activity has been down there this year, I hope the missing bloggers will come back and get some give-and-take comments going again. My complaint with Communati is that the site doesn't allow comments from those who aren't members. This is too big a hassle for most guests who are used to being able to easily comment on most other blogs elsewhere. The site, though, as continued to look better and increase in functionality.

Malcolm

Steve Lee

Postby Steve Lee » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:05 am

Malcom:

Blog hosts and news sites require regustration to keep the morons that post long columns of cameras and other equipment that they are "selling" from misusing their sites that spend a lot of time and money building; like readers are going to use their credit card information to these unkown "online merchants."

It is an Internet thing that we all have to deal with.

Our latest article, Click: http://www.communati.com/steve-lee/think-american-car

transflash

Postby transflash » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:23 am

Hi,

I hadn't heard of Communati before but thanks to your guys' recommendations I am checking it out right now. I have primarily been using Wordpress and have been fairly satisfied with it. I do use Posterous and Tumblr sometimes too though because I like the post-by-email features. For example, you could just send an email to post@posterous.com and it'll automatically post the contents of your email to your blog. It can't get much easier than that. But at the same time that's somewhat basic and if you're looking for more content management features I would always recommend Wordpress. Checking out Creative Communati now, looks cool :)

Sire
Site Admin

Postby Sire » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:21 am

Thanks for that bit of info Transflash, but if you really want to get some benefit from blogging I strongly suggest you consider hosting your own WP blog.

Return to “Favorite Blogging Platforms”